Drainage Southampton: Your Quality CCTV Drain Survey Service In Southampton, Hampshire
We, at Drainage Southampton, use modern CCTV drain survey apparatus to examine your drainage system thoroughly Our CCTV technology, and our know - how, lets us accurately, and comprehensively diagnose your drainage problems.
Contact Us Today. With Our High - Tech CCTV Survey, There Is No Abnormality We Can't See
- The cameras used by our experts are highly specialized
- We can identify different kinds of problem's such as displaced joints and leaks
- We are the drainage services company to turn to in Southampton
We Provide Professional Services In Southampton That Include
Eco - Friendly CCTV Drain Inspection
The images from our CCTV equipment are passed to the mobile analysis units in our vans
These images are then analysed by our experts to determine the state and structural integrity of your drainage system or sewer.
This system is extremely effective and non - invasive on the environment, which makes it eco - friendly
We Are A Leading Drain Survey Service Provider In Southampton
Even though our sophisticated CCTV drain survey equipment is quite complex, we've mastered and perfected the craft Drainage Southampton owns, and operates, the best, most highly - sophisticated CCTV equipment in the world. We have invested in the best because we are committed to achieving the best possible result in our CCTV drain or sewer inspection services.
If requested, we prepare a DVD report so you too can see your drainage system, and also attach a complete technical report that is easy to understand.
Our Home Services In Southampton Can Assist In
Presence Of Rodents In The Drains
If you have rodents in your drainage system, they can easily wreck havoc. We can easily examine your drains with our CCTV cameras to check for rodent activity.
Your drainage system is one of the easiest ways for rats to enter your property.
Once they identify a breach in the structure of your pipe works, they leverage it chew through the pipes.
Cad Drainage Survey For ISO Accreditation
When you need your drain surveyed along with CAD drawings for the purpose of ISO 140001 accreditation, we can provide these services for you.
Our Service Employs High - Tech Innovation In CCTV Survey - The Reliable Company In Southampton 360 Degrees CCTV Inspection For Drains Using High Speed Panoramo Technology
Drainage Southampton has led the industry in innovative technology, like the first truly panoramic CCTV drainage inspection camera Panoramo. Forget about panning and tilting, Panoramo technology captures everything in just one pass
The Panoramo travels with a speed of up to 35 cm/s. After scanning the perimeter of the drainage or sewer system, it stores the information in its memory. The information from the survey is later analysed to get to the bottom of your drain problem.
LISY Save Cost And Time
We use the LISY sat cam for inspection of your lateral drains and sewers It helps us to survey your drains swiftly in a cost - effective way. LISY can enter your drainage system through the mainline and this enables us to inspect lateral drains and sewers without having to enter your home
Along the primary sewer, LISY can cover a maximum distance of 100 meters. With its capabilities, even water companies handling private sewers can't help but use it. Our Software Helps Us Do Two Things Deliver A Great Job And Offer Customers An Affordable Service
Our experts can easily get around large properties and carry out comprehensive drain survey because our CCTV equipment are mobile, battery - operated, high - tech, and cordless. When we use this equipment, we spend less time on the site and also cut down on the cost of our services.
Precise Analysis Using Laser Profiling
Our CCTV cameras can be fitted with a profiler, which helps us collect precise information about the shape of a sewer or drain This profiler is capable of detecting the smallest deviation from the initial shape of any pipe.
Apart from the shape, the profiler can also spot where there are debris, deformations, holes and other such problems The profiler is so sensitive that it can detect abnormality as minute as 1mm.
Proteus CCTV Inspection For Explosion - Risk Environments
We truly do work in any environment, including dangerous ones, with a high - risk for explosions Zone 2 public sewers and other such dangerous inflammable environments, require equipment that is intrinsically safe to prevent sparks that may ignite combustible substances that may have gotten into the pipe work. Call And Get Premium CCTV Drainage Service In Southampton At Affordable Rates Today
We are not like other companies providing Drainage services We at Drainage Southampton have worked for years to achieve an enviable status in Southampton. Our goal, from the beginning, has been to deliver unparalleled services at an affordable rate.
Information About Southampton
- Drainage Southampton is proud to offer CCTV Drain Survey services in Southampton.
- Namely our plumbing and drainage consultants in Southampton take on work including Blocked Baths, Structural Coating, Sewer Inspections, CCTV Drain Survey, Drain Repairs, Blocked Sewers, Drain Relining, and Drain Inspections.
- As an example this also involves Home Buyers Drain Survey, Sewer Rehabilitations, Manhole Inspections, Drain Jet Vacuumation, Sewer Desilting, Drain Unblocking, and Sewer Jet Vacuumation.
- Last but not least our drainage specialists in Southampton offer Drain Jetting, Blocked Drains, Blocked Toilets, Sewer Relining, Sewer Repairs, Blocked Sinks, and Drain Cleaning services.
- Southampton is a Unitary Authority Area located in Hampshire in England.
- Importantly, a number of wateways and drainage networks such as Itchen Navigation, River Itchen, Salisbury and Southampton Canal, and Monks Brook are located within Southampton.
- A Unitary Authority Area in Hampshire, Southampton is located in the Southampton administrative area.
- Southampton Civic Centre serves as Southampton's local authority administrative headquarters.
- Southampton's governing local authority structure is a Unitary Authority.
- Southampton is based within South East England which is also serviced by our drainage consultants.
- Wards in Southampton are usually named after thoroughfares, neighbourhoods and parishes, these include Bargate (ward), Bitterne, Bevois, Sholing, and Bassett and are covered by our plumbing and drainage contractors.
- The Unitary Authority Area of Southampton parliamentary constituencies include Southampton Test (UK Parliament constituency), and Southampton Itchen (UK Parliament constituency).
- The Unitary Authority Area of Southampton consolidates hamlets such asRownhams within its border and our plumbing and drainage engineers service area.
- Our drainage engineers work within Southampton now includes Highfield, Southampton, Avenue Campus, St Denys, Southampton City Centre, Lordswood, and Lordshill.
- Maybush, Upham, Bevois Valley, Nicholstown, and Bitterne Manor are also part of Drainage Southampton's CCTV Drain Survey service area in the City of Southampton.
- Other service areas of Drainage Southampton within Southampton, England include Shirrell Heath, Peartree Green, Weston, Warnford, and Waltham Chase,
- As well as Southampton's outlying urban areas Highfield Campus, Thornhill, St Mary's, Itchen Ferry village, and Swanmore.
- In conclusion, Drainage Southampton's CCTV Drain Survey services also cover the wider Southampton area which includes Swanwick, Townhill Park, Holyrood estate, Midanbury, and Hamble-le-Rice.
- Shirley, Shedfield, Mansbridge, The Polygon, and Ocean Village is within the constituency of Southampton, Hampshire.
- Towns such as Bassett Green, Bishop's Waltham, Northam, and Regents Park are are part of Southampton.
- Additional towns that form parm of the City of Southampton include Southampton
- A variety of cities for part of Southampton including Southampton
- Winchester School of Art, National Oceanography Centre, and Wessex Scene in Southampton are prestigious through out England and the United Kingdom.
- Well-known schools in Southampton are Woolston School, and St Mary's Independent School.
- Provide a physical education forum within Southampton is the Solent Sky, and Tudor House and Garden.
- Royal South Hants Hospital, and Princess Anne Hospital deliver services locally to the Southampton area.
- Southampton Common, Watts Park, and Peartree Green are the most notable parks and open spaces in Southampton and are famous through out England.
- Integral major roads in Southampton include the West Coastway Line, and A35 road.
- Close to Southampton, Basingstoke are positioned immediately to the south of the City.
- Southampton reputation can be ascribed to its rich heritage including Titanic Engineers' Memorial, Bargate, and God's House Tower.
- Famous buildings include St Joseph's Church, and St Edmund's Church within Southampton.
- Situated in Southampton, notable heritage assets include Red Lion Inn, God's House Hospital, Redbridge, St Denys railway station, and John Hansard Gallery.